HABEN SIE FRAGEN?? KLICKEN SIE HIER
Adresse
Am Scheuerbusch 7a
63924 Kleinheubach
Telefon
09371 66783
Mobile
0174 3177984

Shiraz city

Bewertung: 5 / 5

Stern aktivStern aktivStern aktivStern aktivStern aktiv
 

is the sixth most populous city of Iran and the capital of Fars Province (Old Persian as Pârsâ). At the 2011 census, the population of the city was 1,460,665 and its built-up area with "Shahr-e Jadid-e Sadra" (Sadra New Town) was home to 1,500,644 inhabitants. Shiraz is located in the southwest of Iran on the "Roodkhaneye Khoshk" (The Dry River) seasonal river.

It has a moderate climate and has been a regional trade center for over a thousand years. It is regarded as one of the oldest cities of ancient Persia.

 

Nasir al-Mulk Mosque

Nasir-al-Mulk-Mosque

Isa traditional mosque in Shiraz, Iran. It is located at the district of Gowad-e-Araban, near Shah cheragh Mosque.
The mosque includes extensive colored glass in its facade, and displays other traditional elements such as the Panj Kase ("five concaved") design. It is named in popular culture as the Pink Mosque, due to the usage of considerable pink color tiles for its interior design.
The mosque was built during the Qajar era, and is still in use under protection by Foundation Endowment of Nasir ol Molk. It was built from 1876 to 1888, by the order of Mirza Hasan Ali (Nasir ol Molk), a Qajar rulerThe designers were Mohammad Hasan-e-Memar, an Iranian architect, and Mohammad Reza Kashi-Saz-e-Shirazi

 

 

Arg of Karim Khan

Arg of Karim Khan

s a citadel located in the downtown Shiraz, southern Iran. It was built as part of a complex during the Zand dynasty and is named after Karim Khan, and served as his living quarters. In shape it resembles a medieval fortress.
At times, the citadel was used as a prison. Today, it is a museum operated by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization.
Castle is also known as Arge Karim Khan, Arge Karim Khani, Karim khans' castle or citadel of Karim Khan.
Arg-e-Karim Khan was built in 1180 AH (1766-7). Karim Khan invited the best architects and artists of the time and bought the best materials from other cities and abroad for the construction of the citadel of Karim Khan, which was quickly constructed. During the Zand dynasty it was used by the king as living quarters. During the Qajar period it was used as the governor's seat.
Prince Abdolhosein Mirza Farmanfarma, governor of Fars Province, ordered the miniatures in the citadel to be renovated.
After the fall of the Qajar Dynasty it was converted into a prison and the paintings were plastered over. In 1971 it was given to Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization. The renovation of the citadel started in 1977.
Karim Khan Castle is located at Shahrdari Square. It has a land area of 4,000 m2 and is in the center of a 12,800 m2 compound. The Citadel of Karim Khan consists of four high walls connected by four 14 m round brick towers at a 90-degree angle. Each 12 m wall is carnalized and is 3 meters thick at the base and 2.8 meters at the top The design of the citadel combines military and residential architecture, for it was the home of and the military center of the dynasty James Edward Alexander in 1827 described the citadel as being surrounded by a "deep wet ditch".
Tile works depicting legendary tales were added at the entrance gate of the citadel during the Qajar Era.

 

ERAM GARDEN

ERAM GARDEN

is a historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Iran.The garden, and the building within it, are located at the northern shore of the Khoshk River in the Fars province.
Both the building and the garden were built during the middle of thirteenth century by the Ilkhanate or a paramount chief of the Qashqai tribes of Pars. The original layout of the garden however, with its quadripartite Persian Paradise garden structure was most likely laid in eleventh century by the Seljuqs, and was then referred to as the "Bāq e Shāh" ("the king's garden" in Persian) and was much less complicated or ornamental Cornelius de Bruyn, a traveller from the Netherlands, wrote a description of the gardens in the eighteenth century.
Over its 150 years the structure has been modified, restored or stylistically changed by various participants. The building faces south along the long axis. It was designed by a local architect, Haji Mohammad Hasan. The structure housed 32 rooms on two stories, decorated by tiles with poems from the poet Hafez written on them. The structure underwent renovation during the Zand and Qajar dynasties.
In 1965, Sir Denis Wright, a British ambassador in Iran, was invited by the Chancellor of Shiraz University, Asadollah Alam, to a party in Eram Garden for Princess Alexandra of the Oglivy. The compound came under the protection of Pahlavi University during the Pahlavi era, and was used as the College of Law. the building housed the Asia Institute.
Today, Eram Garden and building are within Shiraz Botanical Garden (established 1983) of Shiraz University. They are open to the public as a historic landscape garden. They are World Heritage Site, and protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization.

  

Tomb Hafez

Tomb Hafez

The Tomb of Hafez and its associated memorial hall, the Hafezieh are two memorial structures erected in the northern edge of Shiraz, Iran, in memory of the celebrated Persian poet Hafez. The open pavilion structures are situated in the Musalla Gardens on the north bank of a seasonal river and house the marble tomb of Hafez. The present buildings, built in 1935 and designed by the French architect and archaeologist André Godard, are at the site of previous structures, the best-known of which was built in 1773. The tomb, its gardens, and the surrounding memorials to other great figures are a focus of tourism in Shiraz.

Tomb saadi

Tomb saadi

Was one of the major Persian poets and literary men of the medieval period. He is not only famous in Persian-speaking countries, but has been quoted in western sources as well. He is recognized for the quality of his writings and for the depth of his social and moral thoughts. Saadi is widely recognized as one of the greatest poets of the classical literary tradition.

Persepolis

 Persepolis

literally meaning "the Persian city," also known as the Throne of Jamshid was the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550–330 BC).
Persepolis is situated 60 km northeast of the city of Shiraz in Fars Province, Iran. The earliest remains of Persepolis date back to 515 BC. It exemplifies the Achaemenid style of architecture. UNESCO declared the ruins of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.
The site includes a 125,000 square meter terrace, partly artificially constructed and partly cut out of a mountain, with its east side leaning on Rahmet Mountain. The other three sides are formed by retaining walls, which vary in height with the slope of the ground. Rising from 5–13 metres (16–43 feet) on the west side was a double stair. From there, it gently slopes to the top. To create the level terrace, depressions were filled with soil and heavy rocks, which were joined together with metal clips.

 

 

Frage gestellt

Name(*)
Please let us know your name.
Email(*)
Please let us know your email address.
Subject(*)
Please write a subject for your message.
Message(*)
Please let us know your message.
(jpg,png)
Invalid Input
(*)
Refresh
Invalid Input
© Copyright 2019 Ahura Mazda. All Rights Reserved.

Search